ATIM Qualification Requirements
- A-109, Aircraft Radio Use
- A-115, Automated Flight Following
- ICS-100, Introduction to ICS
- IS-700, National Incident Management System (NIMS): An Introduction
- Satisfactory performance as an Airtanker Base Manager (ATBM)
- Completion and Certification of NWCG Aircraft Timekeeper (ATIM) Position Task Book, PMS 311-93
Physical Fitness Level: None Required
Position does not require a physical fitness level.
These Positions Maintain Currency For ATIM
ATIM Maintains Currency For These Positions
Other Training Which Supports Development Of Knowledge And Skills
- Aviation Business System Training
Note: Once qualified as an ATBM, the ATIM qualification may be granted by the certifying official. Certification must be documented on a “verification/certification” page of the ATIM PTB.