This is an inherently wildland fire position and has no endorsement. All-hazards Food Unit Leaders will need to meet the wildland fire position qualification requirements.
Food Unit Leader
FDUL Qualification Requirements
- ICS-100, Introduction to ICS
- ICS-200, ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS-300, Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- IS-700, NIMS: An Introduction
- IS-800, NRF: An Introduction
- S-357, Food Unit Leader
- Completion and Certification of NWCG Food Unit Leader (FDUL) Position Task Book, PMS 311-34
Physical Fitness Level: None Required
Position does not require a physical fitness level.
These Positions Maintain Currency For FDUL
FDUL Maintains Currency For These Positions
Other Training Which Supports Development Of Knowledge And Skills
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: