Incident Medical Specialist Technician, IMST
- Assesses injuries and illnesses of firefighters, overhead, and support personnel in base camp and on the fireline.
- Administers emergency medical care to firefighters, overhead, and support personnel.
- Contacts supervisor for transport instructions of injured or sick personnel.
- Works closely with and fully supports the IMS team in performance of their duties.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Hold a valid EMT card in OR, WA, ID, ND, or MT
- Attend annual IMS training
- Standards for survival
- S-110, S-190, I-200
- Moderate physical fitness level
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: