Receiving and Distribution Manager, RCDM
- Obtains a briefing from the supervisor, Supply Unit Leader.
- Provides for the safety and welfare of personnel assigned to the incident.
- Establishes and maintains positive internal and external interpersonal working relationships.
- Establishes receiving procedure.
- Sets up and maintains issuance and tracking system for supplies and equipment.
- Notifies ORDM of supplies and equipment received.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Supervises and manages receiving and distribution function.
- Demobilizes or transitions all supplies and equipment.
- Tracks use, storage, and transportation of hazardous materials.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Good understanding of national cache system of consumable, durable, and accountable property.
- Knowledge of storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: