Camp Crew Boss, CACB
- Leader of a 5 to 10 person crew.
- Works with supervises crew building and maintaining camp facilities.
- Works with supervises crew unloading, storing, handling, and distributing supplies.
- Works with supervises crew counting meals and distributing lunches and supplemental foods.
- Works with supervises crew breaking down camp facilities.
- Uses common hand tools.
- Responsible for crew time documentation.
- Makes sure crew has needed supplies and tools to accomplish tasks.
- Receives instructions from supervisor and reports back on progress of tasks assigned.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Previous work as a camp crew member.
- Supervisory/leadership skills.
- Skill and knowledge of common camp facilities and supply procedures.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: