GIS Specialist, GISS
- Works with diverse group of incident managers to coordinate and implement GIS activities, to include: development of project objectives, evaluation of adequacy of existing data sources, creation/modification of GIS coverage’s, analysis, and preparation of final output products.
- Provides technical user support for all aspects of geospatial data and software.
- Applies appropriate database principles to identify interrelationships among data
- Identifies requirements and implements analytical techniques necessary to solve GIS issues
- Implements quality control and assurance guidelines for geospatial data projects
- Works actively to bring consistency to all incident geospatial data
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Agency certified
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: