MAC Group Coordinator, MCCO
Coordination & Support
- Serves as facilitator in organizing and accomplishing the mission, goals, and direction of the MAC group.
- Provides expertise on the functions of a MAC organization and the proper relationships with dispatch centers and incidents.
- Coordinates with GACC Intelligence sections to assure that required information is being provided to the MAC Group with the timeframes specified.
- Arranges for and manages facilities and equipment necessary to carry out the MAC Group functions.
- Assists the MAC Group decision process by facilitation of the group’s conference calls and/or meetings.
- Implements decisions made by the MAC Group.
- Receives, reviews, distributes, and implements National MAC decisions to agency representatives.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Highly skilled in incident management and NIIMS.
- Experience in an Area or Zone Coordination Center, or as Planning Section Chief and/or completion of the National MAC training is desirable.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: