Ordering Manager, ORDM
- Coordinates with the local dispatch center or expanded dispatch as to who has the responsibility for assigning request numbers.
- Ensures the consolidation of identical supply requests.
- Implements the agency specific system for documenting requests and for placement and completion of orders.
- Obtains a briefing from your supervisor, Supply Unit Leader.
- Provides for the safety and welfare of personnel assigned to the incident.
- Establishes and maintains positive internal and external interpersonal working relationships.
- Establishes ordering procedure, and identifies personnel with ordering authority.
- Receives requests for supplies and equipment.
- Processes all orders for resources and supplies for the incident.
- Sets up and maintains tracking system for orders.
- Identifies times and locations for the delivery of supplies and equipment.
- Reconciles orders.
- Keeps RCDM informed of orders placed.
- Demobilizes or transition all supplies and equipment.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Good understanding of national cache catalog.
- Good understanding of where or how to get local supplies and equipment.
- Qualified as Dispatch Recorder.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: