Personnel Time Recorder, PTRC
- Verifies required information is on personnel time and pay documents and obtains proper signatures.
- Initiates; gathers time report from all applicable personnel assigned to incident.
- Establishes and maintains files for incumbent time reports.
- Reviews crew time reports for adherence to pay regulations, excessive shift lengths, compensable meal breaks, approval signatures, special considerations in remarks block.
- Posts personnel time in compliance with agency policy and IIBMH (travel, compensable time, transfers/promotions/terminations, commissary).
- Attaches medical forms to timesheets.
- Identifies and reports issues of concern to supervisor (excessive hours, pay differentials, missing CTRs, duplicate time, time loss, work/rest issues, etc.).
- Finalizes and closes out time/pay documents prior to resource departing incident.
- Distributes time documents according to established guidelines.
- Documents follow-up action for incident agency.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Satisfactory performance as a personnel time recorder.
- Recommend “ISUITE” knowledge.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: