Security Guard (Not LE), SECG
- Obtains a briefing from supervisor, Security Manager or FACL.
- Provides for the safety and welfare of assigned personnel to the incident.
- Establishes and maintains positive internal and external interpersonal working relationships.
- Provides for security during incident.
- Unarmed security services, informs persons of applicable laws or restrictions (may not arrest or use physical force to detain).
- Report violations to security personnel with law enforcement authority.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- I-100, Introduction to Incident Command
- S-110, Basic Wildland Fire Suppression Orientation
- Licensed and in compliance with any applicable requirements for security guards with the state of the respective incident.
- Other training as required by state laws for security guard.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: