Materials Handler, Leader (Whse/Cache Ldr), WHLR
Coordination & Support
- Ensures all incoming and outgoing property has been properly authorized with proper paperwork before receiving and shipping.
- Maintains established inventory level for stock and common equipment and keeps them in condition ready for use.
- Maintains adequate warehousing for common equipment providing safeguards against loss, damage, or theft.
- Loads and unloads heavy boxes, bulky supplies and materials to and from trucks, dollies, etc.
- Moves heavy boxes, cartons, etc., by hand, hand truck, dolly, pallet jack, or other means.
- Opens crates and boxes using crowbars, cuts bands using shears, and stacks boxes and cartons.
- Checks supplies and equipment in warehouse storage for deterioration or damage.
- Maintains orderly, clean storage area.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Employing cache manager must certify individual (NMG).
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: