The Ground Ignition Subcommittee (GISC) provides national leadership for all program elements related to ground ignition equipment.
- Develop and maintain standards and specifications for ground ignition equipment.
- Establish, communicate, and implement ground ignition equipment evaluation and approval processes.
- Develop and maintain ground ignition equipment training materials, guides and manuals.
Fuel Geyser Awareness
Aluminum Fuel Bottle OSHA Supplemental Standards:
Note: Small aluminum fuel bottles (commonly referred to as Sigg bottles)
- OSHA Approval Letter (USFS)
- Sigg Bottle Supplemental Standard (USFS)
- OSHA Approval Letter (DOI)
- Sigg Bottle Supplemental Standard (DOI)
Dolmar OSHA Supplemental Standards:
No Dolmar Supplemental Standards are currently approved by OSHA.
Subcommittee Relevant Equipment Bulletins