RT-130, Wildland Fire Safety Training Annual Refresher (WFSTAR)
Core Component(s): Local Topics;
Incident Reviews and Lessons Learned;
Human Factors, Communication and Decision Making
Estimated Delivery Time: 30 minutes; Video Length: 6:49
WFSTAR guides are currently being updated and will be added to each module page as they are completed. In the interim, please use the following guide for this module. This guide is not completely Section 508 compliant. If you need an accessible version, please contact Mathew J. Schindel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bendix-King DPHX programming & cloning instructions
- WFSTAR Course: Radios of Fire
- WFSTAR Course: Tutorial Cloning Bendix-King DPH Handheld Radio
- WFSTAR Course: Tutorial Cloning Bendix-King KNG Handheld Radio
- WFSTAR Course: Tutorial Programming Bendix-King KNG Handheld Radio
- WFSTAR Course: Tutorial Programming Bendix-King DPH Handheld Radio
Additional Video Information
This video is also available as a download. (Size 72 MB)
Download the .srt file for closed captioning (you may need to right click and Save As). For information on how to add closed captioning to a video, see this how to page.
Note: For Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, right click the word download and select Save Link As; For IE, right click and select Save Target As.