Equipment Time Recorder, EQTR
- Verifies required information is on equipment/contract time and pay documents.
- Establishes reporting schedule and gathers equipment time daily from suppression/support sections.
- Reviews emergency equipment shift tickets for adherence to contract pay regulations (operational periods beyond IAP assignment, down time, approvals/signatures, special considerations in remarks block).
- Posts equipment time and use in compliance with contract and/or emergency equipment rental agreement (travel, compensable time, work/daily rate, special rate, commissary, fuel/parts/service/medical deductions).
- Identifies and reports issues of concern to supervisor (excessive hours, idle equipment, incomplete/missing documents, deductions, claims).
- Finalizes and closes out contract documents prior to resource departing incident (deductions, claims, inspections, travel time).
- Distributes contact documents according to established guidelines.
- Documents follow-up action for incident agency.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Satisfactory performance as an equipment time recorder.
- Recommend ISUITE knowledge.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: