Procurement Unit Leader, PROC
- Responsible for administering all financial matters pertaining to vender contracts, also responsible for maintaining equipment time records.
- Obtains local administrative guidelines, service and supply plan, payment procedures agreements, etc.
- Manages and supervises procurement unit.
- Coordinates with personnel to ensure submission of procurement documents and adherence to established policies and agreement provisions (equipment time keeping problems and contract issues).
- Ensures rental agreements, land use agreements and other contract documents are established or in place to meet incident needs.
- Reviews and interprets contracts/agreements and resolve claims and disputes within delegated authority.
- Reports to supervisor unusual trends, issues.
- Finalizes all deductions and post to contractor invoice.
- Documents follow-up action needed for incident agency.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Satisfactory performance as an EQTR
- Recommend “ISUITE” knowledge
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: