The Incident Business Committee (IBC) provides national leadership in all areas of wildland fire and non-fire incident business management. The IBC establishes and promulgates incident business management practices for wildland fire and non-fire emergency responses.
- Establish and disseminate interagency incident business management procedures.
- Establish incident business management procedures for uniform application of human resource management regulations; acquisition of equipment and supplies; management of property; financial coordination and maintenance of financial records; sharing resources among federal, state, and local agencies, and the military; documentation of costs and cost management practices; administrative processes for all-hazard incidents.
Updated AD Pay Plan Matrix - (most recent changes made May 2018)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Service Animals on Incidents
- Lend/Lease of Resources
- Rental Vehicles
- Federal Agency Vehicle Property Damage
Interagency Buying Team Guide (formerly PMS 315)
- 2020 Buying Team Documentation Electronic Protocol
- Service-Supply-Equipment Potential Vendor List (xls)
- Land Use Agreement Intake Form (docx)
- BUYT Standard Spreadsheet 2019 (xlsx)
Limited Control Flights – Hazard Pay (IBC memo dated 5/10/18)
- Limited Control Flights Information (attachment to above memo)