The Incident Planning Subcommittee (IPSC) provides national leadership in the development of wildland fire standards in the incident planning functional area.
- Establish and regularly update incident position information related to wildland fire incident planning. This includes position standards, qualifications requirements, and performance support materials such as job aids, training courses, and position task books. Provide position input to other committees as necessary.
- Establish and maintain interagency wildland fire standards for management of incident records.
Records Management Policy
- Incident Records Schedule (pdf)
- Retention Guidance Reference Sheet (pdf)
- Guidance for Managing Legacy Records (docx)
- Incident Records Training (ppt)
Tools for IMTs
- IMT Instructions (pdf)
- Master Documentation Index (docx)
- IMT Box Indexes - all (docx)
- Graphic Examples for Fire Organization (pdf)
- IMT Labels - 1/5 cut (docx)
- Records Retention Kit Supply Ordering Guide (docx)
- Feedback Form (docx)
Tools for Host Units
- Shipping Permanent Records - SF-135 example (docx)
- Shipping Temporary Records - SF-135 example (docx)
- Box Inventory Lists (pdf)
- Destruct Date Calendar (web page)