Deck Coordinator, DECK
- Coordinates helibase landing area for personnel and cargo movement.
- Establishes emergency landing areas.
- Insures crash/rescue procedures are understood by deck personnel.
- Establishes and marks landing pads.
- Insures sufficient personnel are available to load/unload personnel/cargo safely.
- Insures posting of deck area.
- Provides for vehicle control.
- Supervises deck personnel, load masters, parking tenders.
- Insures dust abatement measures are met.
- Insures proper manifesting and load calculations are completed.
- Insures air traffic control operation is coordinated with TOLC.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Qualified TOLC.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: