Status/Check-In Recorder, SCKN
- VerifIes incident qualifications and collect information on: number of days in assignment status including previous assignments as appropriate, last day off, travel information, confirm at-work limitations if appropriate and unusual limitations and restrictions. Completes ICS-211 for each resource.
- Completes forms within timeframes established by Resource Unit Leader.
- Completes ICS 219 following ICS standard procedures and any specific directions provided by Resource Unit Leader.
- Tracks restrictions and work requirements for operational resources by updating information for each operational period for each operational resource.
- Briefs Resource Unit Leader about status of resources prior to preparation of ICS 215.
- Maintains information about incident resources. Utilizes ISUITE software when available.
- Responds and processes request as quickly as possible.
- Assists Demob Unit Leader by preparing a list of scheduled releases and check-out resources using the appropriate forms.
- Receives demo instructions from DMOB and insure that incident and agency procedures are followed.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Recommend ISUITE familiarity.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: