The S-443 Infrared Interpreter for Incident Management Course Steering Committee (S443CSC) provides national leadership in management of the S-443, Infrared Interpreter for Incident Management training course.
- Develop and maintain the S-443, Infrared Interpreter for Incident Management training course based on the infrared standards and the IRIN Incident Position Descriptions (IPD).
- Provide input on infrared interpreter standards.
- Engage with the NWCG Training Program on the training design process.
- Assist with the development of job aids and other position performance support tools.
- Coordinate course delivery with the Geographic Area Training Representatives (GATRs).