Remove A-107, Aviation Policy and Regulations I Interagency Aviation Training as Required Training.
Initial Attack Dispatcher
The Initial Attack Dispatcher (IAPD) is responsible for mobilizing preplanned response resources to wildfires and other incidents. The IADP reports to the Dispatch Center Manager and works in the Dispatch functional area.
- A-100, Basic Aviation Safety
- A-107, Aviation Policy and Regulations I
- A-109, Aviation Radio Use
- A-115, Automated Flight Following
- A-200, Mishap Review
- A-207, Aircraft Flight Scheduling
Remove: ICS-100, Introduction to ICS
These Positions Maintain Currency for IADP: Add - Aircraft Dispatcher (ACDP)
Incident Position Description (IPD) approved.
- Current IADP trainees must meet the qualification requirements outlined in the PMS 310-1.
- Read the complete 2021 IADP Transition Plan.