Crew Representative, CREP
- Provides for the safety and welfare of assigned personnel during the entire period of supervision.
- Gathers information about assigned resources and brief assigned crew supervisors.
- Represents agency in absence of IARR in agency specific decisions.
- Informs Command and General Staff of crew capabilities.
- Requests additional Crew Representative if assigned crews are separated by location or operational period and Crew Representative needs cannot be met.
- According to agency policy and type of crew, will perform the duties and responsibilities of crew supervisor as needed.
- Coordinates the completion of accident and injury forms and other claims.
- Coordinates the rest and recuperation (R&R) needs for the crews.
- Coordinates timekeeping and payroll needs.
- Resolves problems, conflicts, and complaints identified by assigned resources and/or incident command.
- In absence of IARR, contacts home agency within 12 hours after arriving at incident and informs of situation, status, personnel problems, and location.
- Serves as liaison or advisor between crews and Strike Team/Task Force Leader.
- Evaluates crews and crew supervisor’s performance and safety practices during tactical operations and review crew supervisors on a daily basis.
- Confirms demobilization instructions and notify ISRR.
- Contacts home agency with status of travel schedule.
- Ensures all paperwork and documentation is completed before disassembly of crews.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Qualified Single Resource Boss, Crew
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: