Staging Area Manager, STAM
- Receives briefing from Operations Section Chief.
- Determines need for additional assistance.
- Organizes preliminary staging area operations
- Arrives at staging area with necessary equipment and supplies.
- Establishes layout for staging area.
- Determines and order support needs when layout is complete.
- Establishes staging area procedures.
- Determines and report resource deficiencies to supervisor.
- Responds to requests for resource assignments.
- Demobilizes staging area in timely and orderly manner.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Successful position performance as a Staging Area Manager (STAM)
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: