The Leadership Curriculum Management Subcommittee (LCMSC) provides national leadership and subject matter expertise across the leadership curriculum.
- Develop and maintain the leadership course content based on Incident Position Description (IPD) elements across all positions.
- Provide input on leadership related IPD recommendations.
- Engage with the NWCG Training Program on the training design process.
- Assist with the development of job aids and other position performance support tools.
- Coordinate alignment of course content between the leadership courses.