For Wildland Firefighters...a Lifetime of Learning
No matter how long you work in the wildland fire service, being a successful firefighter means being a student of fire. Along your career path you will have many opportunities to learn. A complete leadership development process will include formal training, challenging field experiences, and your own self-directed learning efforts.
Read the Individual Development Plan (IDP) Guide.
Learn about the different levels of leadership and self-study learning opportunities within the Wildland Fire Learning Portal:
- Wildland Fire Leadership Levels Description
- Leadership Self-Study - Level 1
- Leadership Self-Study - Level 2
- Leadership Self-Study - Level 3
- Leadership Self-Study - Level 4
- Leadership Self-Study - Level 5
Use the table below as a guide for starting your self-development plan worksheet.
|Leadership Level||Development Goals|