Initial Inspection/Disposal Criteria
- Inspect for dirt, debris, fuel, and other liquids which may be present and/or soiled absorbent cloth. Dispose of soiled absorbent according to local hazardous materials standards.
- Inspect for torn or missing tie down grommets, holes, rips, or tears that are large or too numerous. Repair if holes or tears 1 inch or less or a combination of 3 holes with a combined length of 1.5 inches
- Return to stock if item shows no signs of use and passes initial inspection.
- Refurbish if damage detected is repairable.
- Dispose of item if damage is determined to be unrepairable.
- Clean with pressure washer to remove matter such as mud, dirt, and grease.
- Use a solution of mild detergent and water to remove grease with an absorbent cloth.
- Dispose of saturated cloth according to local hazardous materials standards.
- Wipe dry or let air dry.
- Hold up to strong light or sun to locate holes. Holes or tears 1 inch or less or a combination of 3 holes with a combined length of 1.5 inches are acceptable for repair.
- With suitable cleaner, apply vinyl adhesive to both surfaces, i.e., patch and berm.
- Let dry till tacky.
- Place patch on damaged area and apply pressure with roller or suitable device for at least 1 minute.
- Let berm sit flat and dry.
- Vinyl welding with patch material like in thickness and color of berm material is acceptable for repair. Follow instructions or established local procedures for completing vinyl welding repairs.
C. Testing for Performance
- Roll berm and band for storage.
- 10 ea. 0645 carton
10 ea. 0338 carton