Operations Branch Director, OPBD
- Attends operation period briefings.
- Obtains briefing from supervisor.
- Plans tactical action on assigned area based on objectives of IAP.
- Briefs and assigns tasks to resources based on IAP objectives and resource capabilities.
- Coordinates activities with adjacent forces.
- Coordinates with other command and general staff.
- Determines and provides assistance or correction to assigned personnel during operation period.
- Uses tactics applied to structure protection.
- Submits situation and resource status information to supervisor.
- Recommends tactics to supervisor.
- Briefs relief resource on progress, reference points and hazards or special considerations.
- Establishes communication links.
- Ensures transportation needs are met as specified in the IAP.
- Determines and obtains logistics needs for assigned personnel while in staging.
- Briefs supervisor and IARR on staging area arrangements and procedures.
- Confirms demobilization instructions with supervisor and briefs subordinates.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Qualified OSC2
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: