Time Unit Leader, TIME
- Coordinates with home units of all incident personnel to ensure that timely submission of pay documents occurs. This will require significant communication and adherence to individual agency policies.
- Coordinates with incident agency regarding payment team to meet specific requirements, and personnel staff to ensure adherence to casual hiring guidelines.
- Responsible for personnel time recording and managing the commissary operation.
- Obtains local administrative guidelines, payment procedures, cooperative or interagency agreements, (work/rest and length of assignment policies, etc.).
- Manages and supervises time unit (time and commissary posting procedures, audits, etc.).
- Supervises commissary operations (establishment, oversight).
- Coordinates with personnel to ensure submission of time documents and adherence to established policies (resolve time keeping problems/questions with incident supervisors, payment team requirements, adherence to casual hiring guidelines, etc.).
- Establishes time frames for submission of time related documents, supervisory review, closeout of records.
- Restricts access to commissary purchases, oversee closeout of commissary.
- Provides for records security.
- Insures that payment documents are up to date and routed to the proper agency for processing.
- Documents follow-up action needed for incident agency.
Position Knowledge and/or Requirements
- Satisfactory performance as a personnel time recorder.
- Recommend “ISUITE” knowledge.
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: