Agency Representative, AREP
- Ensure that all agency resources are properly checked-in at the incident.
- Obtain briefing from the Liaison Officer or Incident Commander.
- Inform assisting or cooperating agency personnel on the incident that the Agency Representative position for that agency has been filled.
- Attend briefings and planning meetings as required.
- Provide input on the use of agency resources unless resource technical specialists are assigned from the agency.
- Cooperate fully with the Incident Commander and the General Staff on agency involvement at the incident.
- Ensure the well-being of agency personnel assigned to the incident.
- Report to home agency dispatch or headquarters on a prearranged schedule.
- Ensure that all agency personnel and equipment are properly accounted for and released prior to departure.
- Ensure that all required agency forms, reports and documents are complete prior to departure.
- Have a debriefing session with the Liaison Officer or Incident Commander prior to departure.
- Agency Certified
Page Last Modified / Reviewed: